What if you could gain impressive strength, build serious muscle, and get ripped with no gym memberships or fancy exercise machines? What if you could do it with anything you have at hand?
The Rough Strength Files will share with you 42 useful ideas on getting more with less in regards to strength training, nutrition, and mindset. This book is an organized treasure chest densely packed with knowledge and practical advice on how to make everything work even if you have nothing.
You will be able to answer:
• What principle of strength training is the most important?
• What 5 exercises will help you to build cannonball shoulders?
• Why your program sucks?
• How to build fingers of steel?
• Are calisthenics optimal for building muscle?
• A low-cost way to make your kettlebells heavier
• What are the benefits of the heavy sandbag training?
• How to make a high-protein diet cheaper?
• How to master the Perfect One-Arm Push-Up?
• How to make smarter food choices?
• What is the main benefit of strength training?
• How to improve your grip strength with everyday objects?
• How to avoid wasting time?
And this is far from everything.
You do not need modern fancy equipment to get results. You need the proper knowledge and a burning desire to change.
The Rough Strength Files will give you the former. Multiply it by the latter, and prepare for the most amazing journey of your life.
P.S. Why exactly 42?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.